Perryville, Maryland is located in the heart of the state, approximately midway between Baltimore, MD, and Wilmington, Delaware. Despite its small size, Perryville has strategic importance: Nestled on the banks of the Susquehanna River, Perryville offers access to the Atlantic seaboard, and its placement along Interstate 95 and U.S. Highway 40 has made it a coveted distribution center location for major corporations.
Key Benefits of the Perryville Market
- Centrally located between Baltimore and Wilmington, with easy access to Washington D.C.
- Situated on the banks of the Susquehanna River, granting access to the Atlantic seaboard
- Intersected by I-95 and US 40
- Proximity to Wilmington Airport, Lancaster Airport and Baltimore-Washington Airport
- Local business incentive programs to promote economic development
Services We Offer
Dedicated Fleet Services: Our extensive experience recruiting and retaining qualified drivers, and creating safe & compliant fleet operations in Perryville and the Eastern US region at large, can be leveraged whether you’re looking to optimize your current fleet operation in the area, or break into as a new market.
Say goodbye to transportation network variability and gain consistent capacity, increase on-time delivery, and drive your safety and compliance metrics to new levels. From local delivery to long-haul service, recruitment and training to driver management — whatever your transportation needs, Legacy is here to meet them.