Situated in the Greater Los Angeles Metropolitan Area, just three miles north of Santa Ana, Orange, California, is home to Legacy’s Transportation West Coast Regional Office. Orange’s advantageous location along multiple major freeways, including Interstate 5 and State Routes 57, 22 and 55, offers easy access to the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach, as well as nearby John Wayne Airport.
A growing city with a population of over 140,000, Orange offers numerous economic incentives and business resources, making it the ideal location for new or growing businesses, as well as the perfect place for Legacy to provide exceptional customer service and carrier development for the West Coast region.
Key Benefits of the Orange Market
- Part of the Greater Los Angeles Metropolitan Area
- Proximity to the ports of LA and Long Beach
- Situated along multiple major freeways, including I-5, SR 57, SR 22 and SR 55
- Easy access to John Wayne Airport in nearby Santa Ana
- Numerous business incentive programs, including California Competes Tax Credit, Research & Development Tax Credit and California Alternative Energy and Advanced Transportation Financing Authority