Located southwest of Chicago, just outside Naperville, Oswego, Illinois is a rapidly growing township. According to 2010 census data, the village has a population of over 30,000 — more than double its population just 10 years prior.
Much of this growth can be attributed to Oswego’s advantageous location; the village is situated along Illinois Routes 25, 71 and 31 and offers easy access to Lake Michigan and Chicago’s Midway and O’Hare Airports. Oswego also boasts a stable economic environment, with multiple incentive programs, including revolving loans and tax abatement. And with four industrial parks within village limits, there’s no shortage of room to grow, making Oswego the perfect location for warehousing and distribution center services.
Key Benefits of the Oswego Market
- Proximity to Chicago and Naperville
- Easy access to Lake Michigan and Midway and O’Hare Airports
- Situated along Illinois Routes 25, 71 and 31
- Rapidly growing population, resulting in strong labor force
- Located in Kendall County, which boasts the highest population growth in IL
- Stable economic environment
- Multiple incentive programs to promote economic development
- Home to four industrial parks with ample room to grow
Services We Offer
Dedicated Contract Warehousing Service: Increase safety, drive out waste and excess costs, improve service levels and critical performance metrics by leveraging our dedicated contract distribution expertise. We understand the Oswego market from a supply chain, real estate, and labor perspective; and can support your next warehouse initiative whether it’s taking over outsourced operational control of an existing facility in your network, or leading a startup greenfield project.