Why Mt. Juliet?
Located just outside of Nashville, Mt. Juliet is small but significant, with a population of over 31,000 residents. Situated along multiple highways, including I-40, I-24, I-65 and I-840, Mt. Juliet offers easy roadway access to major cities such as Louisville, Cincinnati, Charlotte, Atlanta, Birmingham, Memphis and St. Louis. Mt. Juliet is also just a 15-minute drive from the Nashville International Airport and is connected to multiple other cities throughout Tennessee by the Nashville and Eastern Railroad Line.
In recent years, Mt. Juliet has become a haven for business owners; the city has one of the lowest tax rates in all of Tennessee, and the Wilson County Joint Economic & Community Development Board (JECDB) offers a number of tax incentives for businesses, as well as industrial revenue bonds. A mere stone’s throw away from world-class educational institutions such as Tennessee State University, Vanderbilt University and Cumberland University, Mt. Juliet is home to a strong, highly educated labor force.
Key Benefits of the Mt. Juliet Market
- Located just outside of Nashville
- Population of over 31,000
- One of the fastest growing cities in Tennessee in one of the fastest growing counties in the U.S.
- Situated along Interstates 40, 24, 65 and 840, offering easy access to major cities such as Louisville, Atlanta, Memphis and St. Louis
- Highly educated labor force due to multiple nearby universities
- Just a 15-minute drive from Nashville International Airport
- One of the lowest tax rates in all of Tennessee
- Numerous tax-based incentives and industrial revenue bonds through the Wilson County JECDB to support economic development
Services We Offer
Dedicated Contract Warehousing Service: Increase safety, drive out waste and excess costs, improve service levels and critical performance metrics by leveraging our dedicated contract distribution expertise. We understand the Mt. Juliet market from a supply chain, real estate, and labor perspective; and can support your next warehouse initiative whether it’s taking over outsourced operational control of an existing facility in your network, or leading a startup greenfield project.